Where is Blanch House?
Blanch House is a glorious Regency town house set in the heart of one of the most fun, vibrant, historic and bohemian areas of Brighton – Kemp Town. The hotel is located in a discreet Georgian terrace in Atlingworth Street – only a short walk from the centre of Brighton and a stone’s throw from the city’s stunning Regency seafront.
You can’t fail but love the quirkiness and buzz of Kemp Town – a friendly and colourful place.
Soak up the atmosphere of this fascinating village within Brighton – filled with colourful characters, antique stores, elegant eateries, great bars and cosy pubs alongside delicious delis and lifestyle shops. In short, it’s an area that’ll tempt guests back again and again!
Parking at Blanch House
Like all city centres, Brighton can be a challenging place to find parking. We do however, have on street 24 hour parking permits available for our guests at a price of £10.00. Find out more about parking at Blanch House here.
How to get to Blanch House from London by train:
- from London Victoria to Brighton
- from London King’s Cross – Thameslink
- from London Blackfriars
- from London Bridge
- from Clapham Junction to Brighton
How to get to Blanch House from Brighton Railway station
(approx 1.1 miles)
- Head south on Terminus Rd/A2010 toward Trafalgar St/B2119
- Continue to follow A2010
- Turn left onto Junction Rd/A2010
- Turn right onto Queen’s Rd/A2010
- Turn left onto North St/B2066
- Continue to follow B2066
- Continue onto St James St/A23
- Continue onto St James’s St/B2118
- Turn right onto Atlingworth St
- Destination will be on the left
How to make your journey even easier
- Buses 27,37,52 and 57 will drop you off at the top or bottom of Atlingworth Street.
- Taxi from Brighton station is approx. £7 with a 10 minute journey. There are plenty of taxi ranks in the city, and it is easy to hail a cab on the streets of Brighton and Hove.
What to do in Brighton and Hove?
There is so much going on for visitors in this vibrant and historic seaside city. You can visit the world famous Royal Pavilion, take in a show at the Theatre Royal, shop in the centuries old twisting alleyways of The Lanes, enjoy the entertainments on the pier, watch cricket at the County Ground in Hove, get the sand between your toes, or even play beach volleyball, and go horse or greyhound racing! For the more adventurous, guests can even partake in activities such as deep sea fishing, diving, sailing or wind surfing – the sky’s the limit!
For full details of some of the events happening in and around Brighton click here