Hotel Parking Permit Scheme
Parking in Brighton is often a challenge during busy periods however Brighton & Hove City Council operates a Hotel Parking Permit scheme which enables on street resident parking for our guests.
Should you be travelling by car, we are able to provide parking permits for Zone C at a cost of £10.00 which can be picked up from reception when you arrive – there are double yellow lines outside the hotel, which you will be able to park on for a couple of minutes. They are valid for 24 hours from the time you park your car.
Parking controls are in effect from 9.00am to 8.00pm 7 days per week. You may park for the duration of your stay without having to move your car by displaying multiple correctly scratched permits.
A hotel permit must be validated and completed in full. Please follow the guidance below alternatively we are happy to take care of this for you as any incorrectly marked permits will be invalidated and unfortunately we are unable to exchange them without charge.
- Step 1 – Write in your vehicle registration
- Step 2 – Scratch out the date
- Step 3 – Scratch out the month
- Step 4 – Scratch out the year
- Step 5 – Scratch out the time of arrival to the nearest hour e.g. if you arrive at 1:15pm please scratch out 2pm. Please be sure to indicate whether it is an AM or PM arrival
- Step 6 – Display the permit so that all details can be clearly seen from outside your vehicle by placing it securely on your dashboard, or folding the top of the permit over your nearside window with the permit on the inside and the window closed completely.
Please note: Permits cannot be used on motorcycles and a permit does not guarantee that a space will be available – although experience tells us that even at busy times spaces can be found by driving around.